Thursday, January 20, 2011

Reflecting on the CP

First things first: I am a terrible blogger.  Now that my WDW College Program is over, I do wish that I'd kept up with this better.  But that can't be changed now.

And since I'm no longer living in Disney World, I have a lot of time and not as many options to fill it.  So for the next few posts, I will attempt to write about my reflections on the program's many aspects and my own personal experiences.

Just so you know what's going on with me now that my CP ended, here are the cliff notes.  I applied for a Spring 2011 extension to continue at Splash Mountain and did get it.  Instead I decided to finish my program and become a seasonal Cast Member.  Now I'm back in GA and about to start a program to earn my Paralegal certification.  After all this time being a lazy graduate, I'm not entirely thrilled about being in class again for the next few months.  But hopefully I'll do well and it will be worth it.

Well I'm going to get to work on the next blog posts!  To all Fall 2011 applicants, best of luck with your interviews!  Hope that you receive good news soon. :-)

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com