Monday, May 17, 2010

Linking You to Deliciousness

So this evening I decided to finally tackle my Google Reader.  It's been pretty neglected since final exams with only the occasional blog post already read.  I decided I needed to whittle it down a lot.  Now I'm down from about 130 posts unread to 71.  Wish me luck!

Anyway the purpose of this post is to link you to some delicious-looking baked treats.  This post was made yesterday so it was back a bit in my Reader.  But once I found it, I knew I must share!  Warning: Clicking this link may result in immediate cravings for cake or other such goodies.



Image from Bakerella.com

Hope you enjoy checking out the pictures!  She has several other yummy-looking posts you should check out as well.  Everyone take care!

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com