Friday, March 5, 2010

1903 Film Version of Alice in Wonderland

I may be the only Disney fan with no interest in the new version of Alice in Wonderland.  But in the spirit of it being released today (and because I saw this posted on Facebook and wanted to share), here is the 1903 short film version of Alice's story.  According to the YouTube info, the BFI National Archive has restored it as much as possible.

It is worth watching for the Cheshire Cat's appearance alone.  I almost spit my coffee at the screen in amusement!



Have a great day, everyone!  My spring break started today, but unfortunately I'm sick. :-(  So I'm spending the evening knitting and marathon-ing season two of The Tudors, before I drive back to my hometown tomorrow for a friend's baby shower.  I'm excited about spending time there with family, friends, and Rob.  This semester suuuuucks.

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com