Sunday, April 4, 2010

Disney Photo of the Week: Easter Rabbit!

Hope that you all are enjoying your Easter Sunday!  I wasn't able to go home this weekend due to lots of schoolwork. :(  The first full draft of my senior thesis is due tomorrow, and I still have a lot of work to do on it!  And if I need to respond to your e-mail, don't worry!  I've been neglecting my entire inbox this week, but I promise I will reply as soon as possible!  And at some point this week, I'm going to write a post with some actual updates in it!

On to the main event!

Week 18: Easter Rabbit!


I wanted to try and post something Easter-related for today, and this rabbit photo is the best that I could find.  This photo was taken during my birthday trip in 2009.  We were in the Magic Kingdom for the day, and we saw the White Rabbit on the Teacups!  I was pretty excited because I have never seen him around the park before.  So of course I had to take pictures.  Later I was able to get my photo taken with him outside the ride, but I don't look good in that one so I'm keeping it secret. :)  Anyway, it was so cool to see him on the ride!

0 comments:

 
designed by suckmylolly.com