Monday, April 5, 2010

Guess what I did today?

This afternoon I submitted a full draft of my senior thesis!  My professor and I already have a meeting at the end of the week to look over it together and figure out what needs to be revised, what needs to be cut out, and where additions/elaborations need to be made.  And then in three weeks, I turn in my final version to the department.  It feels like a giant leap towards my diploma!  33 days until graduation!

And just for fun, here is a picture of my cat Mickey checking out his Easter basket yesterday morning.

2 comments:

Katelyn O'Grady said...

Hee hee! My cats named Miko, like Meeko from Pocahontas, Disney cats for the win!

Anna said...

Aw, so cute! What kind of cat?

We adopted him the day after returning from a WDW trip, so Mickey seemed like a fitting name. :)

 
designed by suckmylolly.com