Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Links Page

Good morning!  I just wanted to pop in and let you know that I've added a new page to my blog, Disney Links  I've gathered some of my favorite websites for learning about all things Disney, and you can find the link to this new page over in the sidebar in the future.  Hopefully you will enjoy it!  And if you have any suggestions for websites that I should add, feel free to leave a comment letting me know.


Oh!  And this blog has gathered more than 50 followers!  You all are awesome and I'm so flattered that you took the time to read this. :-)

Have a great day!  Here is a blurry photo of a Mickey waffle for your time.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want links to learn about disney: wdwradio.com
the best site about Disney World out there!

Anna said...

Thank you, whoever you are! :) I've added WDW Radio to the links page.

 
designed by suckmylolly.com